Glass Wall Systems lets you tailor interiors to improve daylighting, transparency, and acoustic privacy. You'll have a variety of choices to meet your design
* Customizable Framed and Frameless Systems
* Double-Glazed System for Enhanced Sound
* Bi-Folding and Stacking Movable Walls
* Sliding and Pivoting Doors Available
High Performance Terrace Door
* Thermal break technology
* Available as a single door or double (French) door
* GU Multi point (5-Point) Locking System
* Interior s.s. turn knob thumbturn with integraded
*Handle sets with integrated rosette back plate
* Stock finish - dark bronze or satin clear anodized or Duracron paint White
*Duranar or Valspar finish or other anodized finish - optional
The skylight systems utilize extruded aluminum members with integral condensate gutter gasket pockets to channel any moisture to the exterior of the structures, thus preventing air and moisture infiltration. This offers a clean appearance, while structurally meeting the required design loads and deflection criteria. Units are available in curb mount self-flashing styles to the exact designs needed for your projects.
Residential Entrance Building
The TriFab VG 451 & 451T Storefront Systems are ideal for Low & Mid raise applications. There are enough framing system choices, fabrication methods, design options and performance levels to please the most discerning building owner & architect.
HPD Design NYC - Entrance Building
The Entrance Building is designed to comply with The NYC Department of Housing Preservation & Development (HPD).
*Aluminum Wide stile door
*Glazing: 1" I.G. Low-E